Professionally trained at the Georgia Perimeter College Clinic in many areas, such as:
- Oral examination and prevention of gum infections
- Prevention methods such as sealants and topical fluoride
- Dental cartography, comprehensive periodontal evaluation and treatment
- Energy scale: ultrasonic and piezoelectric ultrasound magnetostrictive, scaling hand and
Root planing, re-evaluation of tissues, and placement of antibiotic agents (LDA).
- Teeth whitening procedure and patient education to minimize sensitivity and maximize results.
- Oral Hygiene Instruction.
- Control of infection according to (OSHA) and (CDC).
Georgia Perimeter College, Dental Hygiene Clinic
Dental Now 14, 1480 Beaver Ruin Rd, Norcross, GA 30093
Evaluation of the Medical and Dental history and evaluate clinical finding.
Expert in patient evaluation, dental hygiene treatment plan.
Georgia Perimeter College
Associate Degree in Dental Hygiene, member of the American Association of Dental Hygienists (Adha).